Terms and Conditions – Terms of Sale
- You must add any the products you wish to purchase to your shopping cart, and then proceed to the checkout;
- Once you are at the checkout, you must select your preferred method of delivery and confirm your order and your consent to these terms of sale;
- You will be transferred to our secure checkout page to enter your payment details. Your payment will be handled by Paypal;
- We will then send you to a page thanking you for your order; and
- Once we have checked whether we are able to meet your order, we will either send you an order confirmation (at which point your order will become a binding contract) or we will confirm by email that we are unable to meet your order.
Price and payment
- You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts, and you have full authority, power and capacity to agree to these terms of sale:
- The information provided in your order is accurate and complete;
- You will be able to accept delivery of the products;
- You are resident in the England or Wales; and
- You are at least 18 years of age.
Risk and Ownership
Delivery of the products; and
Receipt by us of full payment of all sums due in respect of the products (including delivery charges).
“Cooling off” period
- The supply of any products which constitute audio or video recordings or computer software which have been unsealed by you;
- The supply of products the price of which is dependent upon fluctuations in financial markets which we cannot control;
- The supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines;
- The supply of goods made to your specifications or clearly personalised; or
- The supply of goods which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
Limitations of liability
- Death or personal injury caused by negligence;
- Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- Any matter for which it would be illegal to limit or exclude, or attempt to limit or exclude, liability.
Please read these terms of sale carefully. You will be asked to expressly agree to these terms of sale before you place an order for products from our website.
In these terms of sale, “we” means PlanetSoftToys.co.uk (and “us” and “our” will be construed accordingly); and “you” means our customer or potential customer for products (and “your” will be construed accordingly).
The advertising of products on our website constitutes an “invitation to treat”; and your order for products constitutes a contractual offer. No contract will come into force between you and us unless and until we accept your order in accordance with the procedure detailed below. In order to enter into a contract to purchase products from us, you will need to take the following steps:
We will not file a copy of these terms of sale specifically in relation to your order. We may update the version of these terms of sale on the website from time to time, and we do not guarantee that the version you have agreed to will remain accessible. We therefore recommend that you download, print and retain a copy of these terms of sale for your records. The only language in which we provide these terms of sale is English. Before you place your order, you will have the opportunity of identifying whether you have made any input errors by amending the shopping cart or emailing us.
The products are as described on the site www.planetsofttoys.co.uk. If you have any questions relating to the products, please email [email protected]
Prices for products are quoted on our website. The website contains a large number of products and it is always possible that some of the prices on the website may be incorrect. We will verify prices as part of our sale procedures so that a product’s correct price will be stated when you pay for the product. In addition to the price of the products, you may have to pay a delivery charge, which will be as stated during the checkout process. Payment must be made upon the submission of your order. We may withhold the products and/or cancel the contract between us if the price is not received from you in full in cleared funds. The prices on the website include all value added taxes (where applicable). Payment for all products must be made by Paypal account, credit card OR any method detailed on the website from time to time. Prices for products are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect contracts which have come into force. All prices shown on www.planetsofttoys.co.uk include VAT at the currently prevailing rate.
If, by mistake, we have under priced an item, we will not be liable to supply that item to you at the stated price, provided that we notify you before we despatch the item to you. In those circumstances, we will notify the correct price to you so you can decide whether or not you wish to order the item at that price.
You warrant to us that:
We will arrange for the products to be delivered to the address for delivery indicated in your order. We will use reasonable endeavours to deliver products on or before the date for delivery set out in our order confirmation or, if no date is set out in our order confirmation, within 7 days of the date of our order confirmation. However, we cannot guarantee delivery by the relevant date. We do however guarantee that unless there are exceptional circumstances all deliveries of products will be dispatched within 30 days of the later of receipt of payment and the date of our order confirmation. We will deliver products from the United Kingdom.
We cannot be held responsible for any tax or customs charges incurred from importing our products into your country.
The products will be at your risk from the time of delivery. Ownership of the products will only pass to you upon the later of:
We will be entitled to recover payment for the products even where ownership has not passed to you.
You may cancel a contract to purchase a product or products at any time within 7 working days after the day you received the relevant products or products (subject to the limitations set out below). You will not have any such right insofar as a contract relates to:
If you cancel a contract on this basis, you must inform us in writing and return the products to us immediately, in the same condition in which you received them. Products returned by you in accordance with this Section will be refunded in full (including the cost of sending the products to you). However, you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the product to us. If you cancel a contract on this basis and you do not return to the products to us, we may recover the products and charge you for the costs we incur in doing so. Similarly, if you return the products at our expense, we may pass that expense on to you.
Nothing in these terms of sale affects your statutory rights (including your right to receive a refund in respect of any defective product we sell to you).
If you cancel a contract and are entitled to a refund, we will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 30 days of the day we received your valid notice of cancellation.
Nothing in these terms of sale will limit or exclude your or our liability for:
Subject to this, the products we sell are intended for personal use only and we will not be liable for any business losses (including without limitation loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data or waste of management or office time).
Our Address is 8 Edward Street, Treharris, Mid Glamorgan, CF46 5LF. Our email address is [email protected] These terms apply to your order. We may change our terms and conditions at any time, so please do not assume that the same terms will apply to future orders.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information do we collect?
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters
- Any other information that you choose to send to us
Using your personal data
- Administer the website;
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- Enable your use of the services available on the website;
- Send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website;
- Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- Send to you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications)
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
Security of your personal data
Third party websites
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate the website. We will use the persistent cookies to enable our website to recognise you when you visit.
Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. For instance, a website may be able to provide you with local weather reports or traffic news by storing in a cookie the region in which you are currently located. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect is anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. (For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.) This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10.00). You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time. (In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.)
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
All product images, text content, the Planet Soft Toys logo and any Planet Soft Toys marketing or promotional material are copyright © to Planet Soft Toys.
Icons produced by the websites below are copyright to their respective owners.